The TeraFlex JL 4dr Rubicon: 2.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kit w/ Shock Extensions is the most economical way to fit larger tires and increase ground clearance on your JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with the least amount of modifications.
We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil spring spacers to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
2.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks, with shock extensions, or without shock absorbers or extensions.
Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
• JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (4-door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• 3” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
• 2.5” Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500)
• 10.75” Front Sway Bar Link Kit (# 744500)
• 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud (# 1764300)
• All necessary hardware
• 2” Shock Extension Brackets (2-2.5” Lift) (# 1985200)
• Shorter spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-up rake on JL 2-Door models.
• Taller spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-down rake on JL 4-Door models.
• Caster correction recommended, but not required – NOT INCLUDED.
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (INCLUDED) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (INCLUDED) in order to fit 37” tires.
• Requires longer shocks or Shock Extensions (# 1985200) (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin Tube Shocks (# 1545250) or Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks (available separately) recommended.
Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters. The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Frame Bracket Kit (# 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine (IR) Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1416610 & Alpine IR: 1416510), and/or Alpine IR Front Track Bar (# 1753420).
Install Time: 4 Hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.