Rough Country's 3in Bolt-On Kit offers easy installation and aggressive good looks at an incredible value. Take your truck to new heights with this excellent option for 09 and up F-150 pickups.
This kit features a set of high-quality, forged aluminum Upper Control Arms designed to make alignment adjustments easier and Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball-joint, with less stress, wear and tear.
Rough Country’s 3-inch Bolt-On Kit features N3 Nitrogen-charged shocks, giving your truck incredible ride-quality both on and off-road. Also included are a set of durable lifted struts and fabricated rear blocks to provide lift height from front to rear. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 34in tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear. Retain your stock wheels with this kit when you use Rough Country’s 0.25-inch wheel spacer.
This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and installation is a piece of cake compared to other kits on the market! Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires zero cutting or drilling, this kit can be installed using common tools in a home garage, and allows the truck to be returned to stock at any time if so desired. Best of all this kit features Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy Bolt-On installation.
- Includes loaded struts for no-fuss installation.
- No Cutting or Drilling required!
- Includes New forged aluminum upper control arms.
- Control arms keep ball joints at optimum angles for less wear and tear.
- Control arms include Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Levels the front and rear of the truck.
- Can be returned to stock.
OPTIONAL N3 LOADED STRUTS
OPTIONAL V2 MONOTUBE SHOCKS
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit regular/standard cab models.
- This kit does not work on models with stock ride height over 22in. [measured from center of wheel to the bottom of the fender]
- Trucks with FX4, Snow Prep, and other off-road packages that modify front strut assemblies will likely measure over 22in and will not work with this kit.
- Retain your factory wheels by using our 0.25-inch wheel spacers 1065.
- 2009-2010 trucks measuring over 22in should consider our 4in Lift Kit 59930.
- 2011-2013 trucks measuring over 22in should consider our 4in Lift Kit 57430.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.